1. Jiuyang Lu, Chunyin Qiu*, Liping Ye, Xiying Fan, Manzhu Ke, Fan Zhang, and Zhengyou Liu*, Observation of topological valley transport of sound in sonic crystals, Nature Physics, DOI: 10.1038/nphys3999.
2. Jiuyang Lu, Chunyin Qiu*, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Valley vortex states in sonic crystals, Phys. Rev. Lett., 116, 093901 (2016) [Highlighted as Editors’ Suggestion in PRL and also selected as Research Highlight in Nature Physics 12, 287 (2016)].
3. Yixiang Li, Chunyin Qiu*, Shengjun Xu, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Large-angle bending transportation of microparticles by acoustic half-Bessel beams, Sci. Rep. 5:13063, DOi: 10.1038/srep13063.
4. Jiuyang Lu, Chunyin Qiu*, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Directional excitation of the designer surface acoustic waves, Appl. Phys. Lett. 106, 201901 (2015).
5. Kun Tang, Chunyin Qiu*, Manzhu Ke, Jiuyang Lu, Yangtao Ye, and Zhengyou Liu*, Anomalous refraction of airborne sound through ultrathin metasurfaces, Sci. Rep. 4, 6517; DOI: 10.1038/srep06517 (2014).
6. Chunyin Qiu, Shengjun Xu, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu, Acoustically induced strong interaction between two periodically patterned elastic plates, Phys. Rev. B 90, 094109 (2014).
7. Jiuyang Lu, Chunyin Qiu*, Shengjun Xu, Yangtao Ye, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Dirac cones in two-dimensional artificial crystals, Phys. Rev. B 89, 134302 (2014).
8. Chunyin Qiu*, Sucheng Li, Ruirui Chen, Bo Hou, Feng Li, and Zhengyou Liu, Deep subwavelength electromagnetic transparency through dual metallic gratings with ultranarrow slits, Phys. Rev. B 87, 205129 (2013).
9. Rui Hao, Chunyin Qiu*, Yangtao Ye, Chunhui Li, Han Jia, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu, Transmission enhancement of acoustic waves through a thin hard plate embedded with elastic inclusions, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 021910 (2012).
10. Chunyin Qiu*, Rui Hao, Feng Li, Shengjun Xu, Zhengyou Liu, Broadband Transmission Enhancement of Acoustic Waves through a Hybrid Grating, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 191908 (2012).
11. Zhaojian He, Shasha Peng, Rui Hao, Chunyin Qiu*, Manzhu Ke, Jun Mei, and Zhengyou Liu*, Extraordinary acoustic reflection enhancement by acoustically-transparent thin plates, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 091904 (2012).
12. Zhaojian He, Han Jia, Chunyin Qiu*, Yangtao Ye, Rui Hao, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Nonleaky surface acoustic waves on a textured rigid surface, Phys. Rev. B 83, 132101 (2011).
13. Zhaojian He, Han Jia, Chunyin Qiu*, Shasha Peng, Xuefei Mei, Feiyan Cai, Pai Peng, Manzhu Ke, and Zhengyou Liu*, Acoustic Transmission Enhancement through a Periodically Structured Stiff Plate without Any Opening, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 074301 (2010).
14. Chunyin Qiu and Tiezheng Qian, Nucleation of wetting films on cylindrical and spherical substrates: A numerical study by the string method, J. Chem. Phys. 131, 124708 (2009).
15. Chunyin Qiu and Tiezheng Qian, Numerical study of the phase slips in ultrathin doubly connected superconducting cylinders, Phys. Rev. B 79, 054513 (2009).
16. Rolf Lortz, Qiucen Zhang, Wu Shi, Jianting Ye, Chunyin Qiu, Zhe Wang, Hongtao He, Ping Sheng, Tiezheng Qian, Zikang Tang, Ning Wang, Xixiang Zhang, Jiannong Wang, and C. T. Chan, Superconducting characteristics of 4A carbon nanotube-zeolite composite, PNAS, 106, 7299 (2009). [This paper was highlighted.]
17. Chunyin Qiu, Tiezheng Qian, The application of string method to the study of critical nuclei in capillary condensation, J. Chem. Phys. 129, 154711 (2008).
18. Tiezheng Qian, Chunyin Qiu, and Ping Sheng, A Scaling Approach to the Derivation of Hydrodynamic Boundary Conditions, J. Fluid Mech. 611, 333 (2008).
19. Chunyin Qiu, Tiezheng Qian, Numerical study of the phase slip in two-dimensional superconducting strips, Phys. Rev. B 77, 174517 (2008).
20. Chunyin Qiu, Tiezheng Qian, and Weiqing Ren, Phase slips in superconducting wires with nonuniform cross section: A numerical evaluation using the string method, Phys. Rev. B 77, 104516 (2008).
21. Chunyin Qiu, Tiezheng Qian and Ping Sheng, Meissner effect simulation in coupled one-dimensional superconducting wires: Monte Carlo simulations, Phys. Rev. B. 75, 024504 (2007).
22. Yiqun Ding, Zhengyou Liu, Chunyin Qiu and Jing Shi, Metamaterial with Simultaneously Negative Bulk Modulus and Mass-Density, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 093904 (2007).
23. Degang Zhao, Zhengyou Liu, Chunyin Qiu, Zhaojian He, Feiyan Cai and Manzhu Ke, Surface acoustic waves in two-dimensional phononic crystals: Dispersion relation and the eigenfield distribution of surface modes, Phys. Rev. B. 76, 144301 (2007).
24. Jing Li, Zhengyou Liu and Chunyin Qiu, Negative refraction imaging of acoustic waves by a two dimensional three-component phononic crystal, Phys. Rev. B. 73, 054302 (2006).
25. Chunyin Qiu and Zhengyou Liu, Acoustic directional radiation and enhancement caused by band-edge states of two dimensional phononic crystals, Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 063106 (2006).
26. Manzhu Ke, Zhengyou Liu, Chunyin Qiu, Wengang Wang, Jing Shi, Weijia Wen and Ping Sheng, Negative-refraction imaging with two-dimensional phononic crystal, Phys. Rev. B. 72, 064306 (2005).
27. Chunyin Qiu, Zhengyou Liu and Jing Shi, Directional acoustic source based on resonant cavity of phononic crystal, Appl. Phys. Lett. 86, 224105 (2005).
28. Chunyin Qiu, Zhengyou Liu, Jun Mei and Jing Shi, Mode-Selecting acoustic filter by using resonant tunneling states, Appl. Phys. Lett. 87, 104101 (2005).
29. Chunyin Qiu, Zhengyou Liu, Jun Mei and Manzhu Ke, The layer multiple-scattering method for calculating transmission coefficients of 2D phononic crystals, Solid state communications, 134, 765 (2005).
30. Chunyin Qiu, Xiangdong Zhang and Zhengyou Liu, Far-field imaging of acoustic waves by two-dimensional sonic crystal, Phys. Rev. B. 71, 054302 (2005).